Roll on the Silicone Liner.
• Make sure there is no air between the bottom of the leg and the liner by pushing the liner between your fingers so it is flat.
• Make sure that the pin follows the line on the leg. Add any socks that you may need for a proper fit. These go over the liner.
• Feel the bottom of the sock to ensure that the sock is tight against the liner. Otherwise, socks could get caught in the locking mechanism.)
- While sitting, put your leg into the prosthesis half–way.
Stand on the leg (or push on your knee) until you hear a “clicking” sound. This means you are in the leg and it is safe to walk.
• If you do not hear a click when you push into the leg, pull the leg off and try again.
• Do not excessively force the leg into the prosthesis.
• If this does not work after several attempts, re-examine the pin placement to ensure that it follows the line of the residual limb.)
Push the button (in the middle of the button). You will hear a click. This will release the pin from the shuttle.
While pushing the button with one hand, push the prosthesis with the other.
Properly roll off the liner.